Wednesday 26 September 2012

Glass Half FULL

Photo Credit
Recently a few things have been getting me down, with a very good friend moving away, some family issues and a few other niggling problems. However a friend of mine used to tell me if you think positive, only good can come of it. Being happy is a state of mind I once read and I do believe this. If you believe something good will happen, more often than not, it will happen. Sometimes it won't go your way but you have to turn that negative into a positive and find the good in everything, where possible.

I will now leave you with some words from yours truly:

I will always remember your words
By now you must know that your statements were heard
Your advice to think beyond my current state of mind
Has enabled my life to be re-defined

I now always look for the good in everything
And rather than scream, I inwardly sing
Knowing you helped me see
The light that is within me

Thank you for your positive impact

1 comment:

fashionista face said...

lovely post

fashionistaface.blogspot.com