Saturday 1 September 2012

I'm Baaaaaack

I am back from holiday, back to work and back to reviewing! I am so excited to be back home (how sad?) and to catch up on all my extra-curricular activities haha!

My holiday was amazing, I loved Napa this year and I met so many interesting people. Limassol was great, my favourite club was Drops Beach Bar and I even enjoyed their karaoke night (in Greek - haha). I personally found Castle Club to be the best this year in Napa, went there the most and I finally went to an after party - River Reggae, although I do not recommend walking there after four hours of straight dancing!

My favourite songs from this holiday have to be:


 
I have already posted a new poem on FluidLanguage, check it out it's called 'For You, My Enemy' I will soon be hitting the blogging hard with some new Quick Reviews to catch up on some of the films I saw while I was away but as they are not recent features, I will just be giving a quick insight into the films to see if they are something my readers want to try watching! Below are some photos from my holiday (if you are interested) and I look forward to getting back on track!

No comments: