Monday 30 July 2012

Update

I have been slacking on some of my film posts. My passions are writing, poetry and films and I have had more time to focus on my poetry lately and due to work constraints haven't had the time to get down to the cinema as often as I would like to.

I am off on holiday for 3 weeks to sunny Cyprus, my homeland so I will not be posting for a while and I certainly won't get the chance to see all the films I want to :(

However in the meantime I would like to point you in the right direction for film reviews - Unparallelled Reflection. I work with this team on Fluid Language and they have branched out into film reviewing so it would be great support for them if I pass on their site to some of my loyal readers.

I will be back on track with watching the most recent films and reviewing once I am back from my holiday and I look forward to doing so! It has been far too long!

No comments: