Sunday 15 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - TRAILER

From the trailer alone I can see this film is going to be amazing! I love Christian Bale as Batman (I think he is one of the best) but there are some new additions that can make this even better! Anne Hathaway stars as Catwoman but more importantly the sexy Tom Hardy as Bane. Hardy is really choosing his films well and I can't wait to see him as a villain! The last time he was featured as one of the villains, it was in Batman and Robin (1997) which was more of a comedy version of this much loved comic and it also featured Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy. Funnily enough I actually enjoyed this film as a child but now, I prefer the more serious and dark take on the mysterious Batman. I look forward to seeing this and reviewing it as soon as I can. I still have The Pact and The Chernobyl Diaries to review. Sorry for the delay but I will get these up shortly!

No comments: