Sunday 29 January 2012

Need A Tip?

A couple of good films have been released this week, one was featured as my main blog photo - Intruders (15) - starring Clive Owen.

Photo Credit

This has a very interesting plot about childhood monsters born in our dreams and how these can be hereditary. This sounds like a good horror/thriller to get you shifting nervously in your seat. This may give you a nightmare or two. This is my kind of film and we haven't had a good horror movie for a while so I am looking for a good scare and hope this delivers!

Another film that has caught my eye as a potential hit is The Descendants (15) starring George Clooney. This is a comedy/drama and has had good reviews, especially for Clooney's performance.


Photo Credit

He plays a bit of a loser attempting to connect with his daughters as well has learning he has lived within a very failed marriage. He then has to step away from the 'back-up parent' role and face reality after an accident. Interesting storyline and it has various elements that should hopefully keep a wide audience entertained.

Both these films were released on 27th January 2011.

I have a few things to see at the cinema so I need to make my way to see these two very soon! I hope my post can help you choose what film to see next.

Let me know if you see any of these films or the ones I posted about previously in the comment box below!

No comments: