Friday 13 January 2012

IN CINEMAS NOW



Beauty and the Beast (1991) 3D

Release Date: 13th January 2012

Plot: A prince with a cruel heart has been cursed to live as a beast until he can find someone to love and for them to love him back. He and his castle are enchanted with this curse until the day Belle comes to find her father, an inventor who has lost his way and found himself captured by the Beast. She trades her own freedom to save her father and she has to endure the Beast and his secrets. She soon learns all is not what it seems in this castle and through many tries by Mrs Potts and Lumiere, Belle begins to see through the Beast's temper and learns to love him. The towns people learn of the Beast and threaten his life and their love but love prevails in this classic Disney cartoon.

My view: It has been re-released on to our cinemas to be seen in 3D. I love this film, as I posted about it in Classic Cartoons but it truly is a wonderful film. I don't know if it will be any better in 3D but it is definitely on my to watch list as I only ever watched it on VHS and I know it will be a great cartoon to see on the big screen!

GO WATCH IT

1 comment:

Trisha Hilton said...

Just so everyone is aware, my 'In Cinemas Now' posts correlate to the main image on my blog and these posts are just to let my readers know what is out now and what is going to be released soon. I may post in this type of post before I have seen the film as a pre-watched post. Then once I make it to the cinema I will review it. Thanks for reading and commenting! Much love <3