Saturday 21 January 2012

A Couple of Cracking Films!

Now I am really excited about the two films that have been released on the 20th January 2012. I am a massive Leo DiCaprio fan as he is my No1 Actor of all time so the release of 'J.Edgar' means I am hitting the cinema this week to see him in action!

Photo Credit


There are good reviews for this film but I am going to wait until I see it before I give anything away with the plot etc as I am just eager to get my ticket and see it on the big screen!

The second film I think will be a worth a trip to the cinema for is 'The Sitter' starring Jonah Hill. I love his comedic skill and since he has been great as a leading 'funny man' in many of his films I am sure this will be a hit.


Photo Credit

It has been a pretty slow month for films so I am happy the end of the month is ending on a high! I will post as soon as I see these two films!

Watch this space!

No comments: