Wednesday 27 February 2013

Poetry Published

The time has come! My hard work has finally paid off and I am now published in a book for charity called 'Battered Shadows'.

The book was created by multiple authors from around the world, designed by Selina Ahnert and Edited by Bathsheba Daily to raise money for the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.

Two of my poems are in the book (pages 89-93).

It is only £5.71 (FREE delivery within the UK) and is available from Amazon - just click the link!

Your support is greatly appreciated, please donate!

3 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Congratulations Trisha!!!! Hard work pays off. You are very talented and this doesn't surprise me in the least :)

Trisha Hilton said...

thank you so much @optimistic :) your comments are always appreciated!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on getting published I knew you could do it