Thursday 11 October 2012

All Hallows' Eve Run Up


Photo Credit

It's one of my favourite times of year! Halloween! The one time of year when the souls of the departed are supposed to roam the earth! I do love this festival as it allows me to indulge in good old horror flicks!

Up until the 31st I will be posting some creepy pictures accompanied by some poetry as well as film trailers that I think should most definitely be watched this time of year!

I have had one great insight - seeing some of the classics at the Prince Charles Cinema. Check out the link and see what they are showing. I have my tickets booked at midnight to see Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) which should be amazing as I wasn't even born when the original was on the big screen!

I am really looking to having some movie marathons and also on the night itself my Aunty - Mystic Mary is having a Halloween party so we are all dressing up and she will be performing tarot readings! Anyone in the London (UK) area interested in Tarot Readings can email me on Patriciah042@gmail.com. Pictures of the night will follow!

No comments: