Saturday 22 October 2011

Guest Blogger

Hello Readers!

I am a lover of promo and all I ever want to do on twitter @trishaaa_, is to help other budding bloggers and writers to succeed. Every little helps and since I was featured on Angelique's blog sexyatmidnight.com I thought I should return the kind favour! Guest blogging is a great way to help others out but also to get your name out there too! Tweeters and bloggers love those who help so start being generous and earning those followers!

So here is the post provided by the @Fashion_Fairy herself:



Hi lovely ladies!  My name is Angelique Ell and I’m a newly-wed girl with a passion for make-up, fashion and anything girly!  I’m an avid baker, sewer and gardener and really enjoy keeping myself in tip-top condition.  You can always count on me for an honest and true opinion on anything, as I pride myself on those traits.  I’ve also recently graduated on a BSc Biological and Forensic Science degree at Coventry University and hope to bring my scientific experience into researching the beauty market.  Please come and visit me on my blog at http://sexyatmidnight.blogspot.com. 


Coats, coats, coats...that is the one fashion item that I definitely have to replace this year!   Winter is here with vengeance...and apparently we’ll be getting snow soon!  This is a rather scary thought, because it feels like yesterday when we last had winter.  Where did the summer go?? Did we even HAVE a summer??  I’m not convinced!
Back to coats though!  I’m really thinking about getting myself a parka coat, because they seem to be very multifunctional.  There are times in my life where I look ‘smart’ but for the most part I enjoy being more ‘relaxed’. 

River Island is currently selling this particular parka jacket for an eye-watering £90, but I’d be happy to pay that amount, if I get a few years worth of wear out of it. 

However, there are many different coats that are ‘big news’ this Autumn/Winter 2011 season.  The biggest sellers this winter will undoubtedly be faux fur, leather, gilets, parkas, structured coats and duffle coats.  For the more adventurous individuals there is also the option of padded jackets...I’m not that confident in this look.  This may be because I want to avoid looking like the ‘Michelin Man’!  Hahaha!


Duffle (above) and structured coat (below) courtesy of River Island




Top picture:  Leather jacket with Mongolian Fur Collar from River Island
Bottom picture:  Leather jacket with faux fur collar from River Island

So which one takes your fancy? If you want to browse the coats/jackets on the River Island website, please click here.
 Love Angie xxx
My view: I am loving Angelique's post on coats, since I have recently purchased my new fabulous winter coat! I am a lover of leopard print and got a lovely faux fur one for just £70 from Boohoo!
Photo Credit
I am eagerly waiting for this to arrive!
So please have a look at Angelique's blog if you like her post! She blogs about beauty, fashion, baking and so much more! Everything a girl could want to read about!

Trisha xxx

3 comments:

fashionista face said...

great post! how nice of you! :) following

Twins said...

It's Jenny from www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com, thank you foryour comment on our blog. I just checked yours and I like it. Hope you will make me discover lots of new things! Xoxo

Holly said...

Really enjoyed this post :D
Just wanted to let you know I mentioned you in my post yesterday :)
Take care <3 Holz oxo