Tuesday 19 June 2012

Trailers Galore!

I have been to the cinema lately and noticed some good films are coming out! However I doubt I will be able to see all of them, I thought I would post the trailers to see what my readers think. If you have seen any of them yet, please comment below and let me know what you recommend!

Knowing me, I will still make the time to see them on the big screen but just in case, I would love some feedback and thought the trailers would be a nice edition to my blog to prep for my reviews.

So in case you haven't had the chance to check out the previews at the cinema, here are some trailers to get you in the film mood:

The Pact (15) - I went to see this film and will be reviewing that soon!
Release Date: 8th June


Fast Girls (12A) - In line with the Olympics London 2012
Release Date: 15th June


Release Date: 15th June


The Amazing Spider-Man (12A) - Toby is replaced! Finally! I'm loving the new edition who you may recognise from The Social Network (12A) (Eduardo) - Andrew Garfield
Release Date: 3rd July



I am excited to get to see all of these films and I will be posting reviews very soon!

Watch this space!

2 comments:

Tom Badguy said...

I think Spider-Man might be garbage.

Tjlodge said...

Red Lights looks very good, don't forget the new Batman movie is out soon, cannot wait!