Saturday 22 June 2013

Goodbye

.....for now

I am writing this post as a brief goodbye from the blogspot world. I am still a massive film lover but my passions are slightly different now and I feel the need to work on my poetry and manuscript. I have worked so hard on it and I need to put all my energy into that for the time being.

I will keep this blog live as I am sure I will return.

I still review films but instead I review them on London Greek Radio - 103.3fm

I have now put together an online portfolio that reflects my full personality and interests in one place and I would like any readers of my blog to take a look and hopefully, enjoy that one too:

Trisha's Portfolio

In the time I have been on blogspot, I have hit nearly 30,000 views and I thank everyone who took the time to have a look at my stuff. However some things do come to an end and I feel less is more in many respects. So with this aspect closing and my poetry enhancing, I hope to have some poetry books on the horizon ready for publishing!

1 comment: