Saturday 17 December 2011

CocoKouture

For the last few months I have been interning at an online magazine called CocoKouture. I have been part of the beauty team where I focus on writing anything about makeup, skincare, beauty products, tanning products and haircare.

I have been doing this to broaden my knowledge of the magazine world and doing this online has better opportunities for young budding writers like myself. I focus mainly on writing about film, travel and art on my personal blog and music for the website OdyseaEntertainment. I love writing and gaining experience online has really helped me gather knowledge about this fast paced career.

You have to meet deadlines, research for the correct information, find images under the correct licensing agreements and much more. The fact that this magazine has given me the opportunity to work with them for another semester means I have even longer to learn as much as I possibly can.

I have decided to promote them here as well as provide the links to my articles and my online profile on the magazine so everyone can see my writing for fashion and beauty instead of reviewing. I recommend a lot of great products I have either used myself or researched.

Remember, every like, follow and comment is greatly appreciated so I hope you enjoy all the articles!



These are just a few so please have a look and let me know your feedback. I am still learning a lot about fashion and beauty but I am loving the internship as a guest writer/blogger!

If you are interested in getting into writing, make sure you get as much experience as possible, try online opportunities like this so you can write at home and still hold down a job to earn! You need to begin blogs and keep active in your writing! Don't let anything get you down, keep writing for fun as well as finding internships. Then you can build up a portfolio you feel happy with knowing you put all your effort into it.

I am looking to not only work within a press magazine, fashion website, or online mag but also to write my own novel in the future. I write poetry and short stories and hope to be published one day, with the help of promotion via my blog and twitter, I hope to do so in the near future.

I thought I would share this with my followers and hope you enjoy this extra aspect to my writing!

Below is my promo video for CocoKouture! Hope you enjoy it and subscribe if you would like a sub back!




No comments: