Wednesday 30 November 2011

ToyWatch UK

ToyWatch has to be one of my favourite brands of watches purely because I am a lover of anything bright. I love how creative this brand is with colour and style. I have my own watch which was given to me as a 23rd birthday present last year and I wear it all the time. It is hot pink but it matches with so many things.

I am loving the new collections that are out in the run up to Christmas that I had to do a quick post just to show them off! They are definitely on my Christmas list.

The first range is the Metallic range in a variety of colours. This is perfect as metallic is so on trend this time of year, in makeup as well as in your accessories. My favourite colours are shown below and range between £140-£180 depending on which style you choose as some have different faces and added stones.

BRONZE - PHOTO CREDIT

PINK - PHOTO CREDIT

The second collection is the Velvety range which has a lovely texture and sporty feel to it. The whole range is priced at £165 and worth the money as they do look great on your arm! Great for going to the gym or for a jog, I see these more as a casual accessory. I particularly like the black colour as this is perfect for everyday wear and the black also has a choice of blue, orange or yellow index light.

BLACK - PHOTO CREDIT
Finally the last range to catch my fancy is Mesh. This range has a Casio-inspired look to it, they are quite retro. I love how they can look sporty in black but more elegant in gold. This is a good purchase as I have not seen these on many people so worth getting in there quick before they become a phenomenon like Casio and seen on everyone! They range between £140-£150 in silver, black and pink gold.


PINK GOLD - PHOTO CREDIT

I am loving the new collections and hope you like the ones I have chosen!

Happy Christmas shopping!

No comments: