Monday 18 July 2011

Caprice @ ASOS

Caprice is first and foremost a supermodel but has also turned her hand to acting, presenting and now designing. She has designed her own range of lingerie and swimwear for the online store ASOS. She has been designing for ASOS for some time now but her latest collection caught my eye. Not only for my love of leopard print but also for the new cuts and designs she has created for her new swimwear range.

Her new range of bikinis uses block colours and bright combinations that catch a girls eye. Her underwear range is sexy and colourful. All of her styles are very girly and frilly but make a change from what I have seen in stores recently. She has mixed thongs with the brazilian style as well as lace shorts and briefs. All look fabulously sexy!
 Lilylou Embroidery & Bow Brazilian Thong
Connie Lace Briefs

The Flamenco Brazilian Brief
Now on to my favourite part of her collection - SWIMWEAR.

I am absolutely in love with two peices I have seen that scream GLAM! They of course are the two that are leopard print and I feel are a must for the beaches this year!














Whether you are a lover of the bikini or the cut-out swimsuit Caprice has covered both ends of the summer spectrum with these two peices of swimwear. I love the girlyness of the bikini with the bows and the edgyness of the swimsuit.

If you can rock it, rock it in leopard print this summer!

Check out this new range By Caprice on http://www.asos.com/ click on what's new and check out all the sexy styles I have mentioned!

Caprice has also been on MTV Cribs recently and shows us around her home in West London. She also gives us a sneak peak into some of her new bikini range on this episode! Check it out >>>

http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/cribs-uk/episode/episode-106

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing the swimsuit myself! It's super adorable and sexy.

xx, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

ΔLMΔ said...

Such an interesting blog!
*I joined your site! join mine too? ^_^


grabtherat.blogspot.com

Trisha Hilton said...

thanks :)